Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Why I watch Doctor Who - Other Views and Reviews

As promised last week, links to some other reviews of Fires of Pompeii that I enjoyed, some wisely agreeing with me that it was great, some exhibiting the effects of syphilitic infection by disagreeing.

Because I promised to do this...: "I did enjoy it, but I thought it could have been so much better"

Review: Doctor Who 4x2 - The Fires of Pompeii: "I'm feeling sort of 'myah' about The Fires of Pompeii. I liked it. It was definitely good. I'm just feeling a little underwhelmed and uninspired by it."

Fires of Pompei, the Doctor Who version, non spoilery: "I'm actually a bit stunned. this episode is probably the first that met my "up there with best Buffy/Angel episodes" standards"

Doctor Who: Fires of Pompeii: "The more I think about this episode the more I think it was actually very good indeed"

Resting On Caesar's Laurels: "Yes, of course, it's Asterix And The Laurel Wreath, by Goscinny and Uderzo"

Doctor Who: The Fires of Pompeii: "The series still feels a more childish, unsophisticated programme than it was in 2005, and the writers’ enthusiasm for writing it seems greater than their professional restraint, but this was still good entertainment."

Doctor Who - The Fires Of Pompeii: "I'm pretty sure this was really good... wasn't it?"

Doctor Who: The Fires Of Pompeii: "did I mention HE TOTALLY LICKED THAT DUST!"
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home