Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

I've got the first part of the Blakes 7 new audio adventure lying at home waiting for a listen at home. To be honest, I've heard only bad things about it but it's by Ben Aaronovitch so I'm willing to give it a shot.

So...dum dee dum. Hmm, yes.

OK, the only reason I posted that is so I can post this without sounding too much like an over-excited fanboy- the fantastic Blakes 7 fan film, Blakes Junction 7, has been passed for DVD release by the BBFC.

It stars Martin Freeman as Vila, Mark Heap as Avon, Johnny Vegas as Blake and MacKenzie Crook as Servalan, all set in a motorway service station. If that doesn't have you salivating like Pavlov's dogs in a bell factory then really - why are you reading this blog? What are you even doing on the internet at all? Go on, bugger off back to healthy outdoor activities and your actual genuine social life. We don't want your sort here, thank you.

For everyone still here, though - Johnny Vegas as Blake. Just saying that out loud makes me smile.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger TimeWarden said...

I'm disappointed Catherine Tate isn't playing Soolin!

5:15 am  
Blogger alienvoord said...

I love this movie. When will it be released?

1:59 pm  
Blogger Stuart Douglas said...

AV: "When will it be released?"


I don't know - it was only passed for release last week. Presumably it'll be part of a DVD set of their films.

6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home